The AAA batteries are used for the Vex Joystick. Below are some suggestions for using the AAA battery charger.
- Install the batteries in the charger before applying power to the charger.
- The recharge time will be over an hour for fully discharged batteries.
- A red light indicates the battery is being charged. The light will change to solid green when the charge is complete and the trickle charge starts.
- A flashing red light indicates a bad battery.
- If you press the blue button within 1 minute after applying power to the charger then the discharge cycle will start. A flashing green light indicates that the battery is being discharged. After the discharge cycle is complete for all batteries, the charge cycle will start automatically.