Tips for using the Joystick
- Batteries should last about 2 hours.
- Don’t let the batteries get too low, or you may have to re-synch the Cortex & Joystick
- Joystick can be left off when tethered to Cortex using the USB A-A cable.
- If things get too messed up, press and hold the “config” button until the LEDs flash, then turn off the Joystick. Connect it to the Cortex using the USB A-A cable, then turn on the Cortex (only) and wait for the units to re-synch.
- User's Guide
- Joystick Calibration Procedure