Below are some helpful suggestions and links to resources for the Cortex
- Split the motors between outputs 1-5 and 6-10 to avoid internal fuse problems
- Connect only one motor to each of the speed control channels (1 and 10). Connecting two motors to a single channel may cause problems.
- The keyed edge of servo connector (white wire) goes towards center of Cortex.
- Leave the battery adapter installed; disconnect at the powerpole connector.
- Connect the 9V backup battery to avoid losing the synch with the Joystick and/or programming when the main battery voltage gets too low. Turning the unit off under good main battery conditions does not cause a loss of synch or programming.
- User's Guide
- Quickstart Guide
- Solidworks Model